Enterprise Architecture for Financial Institutions
The IT framework of financial institutions is constantly evolving, especially in growing enterprises. The main causes of this transformation are new developing technologies, increased business activities, new markets, regulatory demands and cyber threats. In this context, ensuring that the IT infrastructure is aligned with business activities and supports business objectives is a fundamental element for the competitiveness of every organisation.
TBM Evolution Group brings you a unique opportunity to exchange ideas and perspectives with Enterprise Architecture experts from the financial industry to discuss a broad range of current topics within the critical areas of EA, such as:
- The impact of disruptive technologies on EA
- Agile and collaborative EA
- Aligning EA with business goals
- Digital transformation
- Artificial intelligence solutions
- The role of EA in a Big Data environment
- Possible implementation of Blockchain
- API and Open banking
- EA performance measurement
- Compliance to developing regulation
- Flexible IT framework
- System integration and modernisation
ValueBlue is Silver Sponsor of Enterprise Architecture for Financial Institutions and will host a speaker slot.