Excellence in Enterprise Architecture Forum
Enterprise architecture frameworks across industry sectors are constantly evolving due to the rapid development of business-IT alignment. The main causes of this transformation are new developing technologies, new markets, developing regulatory demands and increased cyber threats. This strategic event will serve as a business networking platform where individuals can ensure that their IT infrastructure is aligned with its business activities and gains a competitive advantage on the market.
Other strategic focuses of this conference include overcoming struggles in justifying Enterprise Architecture investments, as well as establishing a collaborative and cross-border approach to EA.
With the input of industry professionals and experienced speakers, our forum will give you the opportunity to focus on the following critically important topics:
– Moving towards automated Enterprise Architecture supported by Artificial Intelligence
– Incorporating Big Data into business strategies to minimize costs and maximize results
– What is the impact of Industry 4.0 on Enterprise Architecture?
– Converging Enterprise Architecture strategies with cloud processes
– Shifting Enterprise Architecture into digital transformation processes
– Establishing experimentation and testing of EA operations through flexible governance models
– Cultivating a design-driven architecture
– Building an effective EA roadmap
– Comprehending data architecture whilst mitigating data management risks
– Focusing on strategic business planning and technology innovations
ValueBlue is Gold Sponsor of Excellence in Enterprise Architecture Forum and will host a speaker slot on September 26th in the morning.